GSE FEED

News

The Abrantie College of Cosmetology and Creative Arts have formally launched its Foundation in Accra.The launch of the Foundation, which coincides with the 10th anniversary celebration of the school, was…
Government’s commitment to change the outlook of the Ghanaian economy from an essentially informal to a formal one received another boost with the launch of the second of the threefold…
About only 30 percent of vehicles on the roads have insurance cover, the National Insurance Commission (NIC) has disclosed. The remaining almost 70 percent either have fake insurance stickers or…
The Office of the Registrar-General’s Department (RGD) has formally inaugurated an electronic registrar portal to issue electronic certificates to clients and to facilitate ease of doing business.The electronic certificates, according…
The actuarial science programme is one that brings a lot of diversity to its students and graduates. The benefits that the programme presents cannot be overly emphasized since it is…
Government has given a strong indication to change the appalling sanitation situation as it envisions the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s), a critical catalyst in addressing poverty and…
Human Resource Practitioners have been challenged to attach creativity and innovative measures in the work place to enhance productivity. Speaking to the Goldstreet Business at the closing ceremony of the…
Star Times has launched the second part of the Ey3 Free Decoder Promo as part of its one year anniversary.The promo seeks to reward all Ghanaians with free decoders.Speaking at…
Hundreds of professionals, women leaders and entrepreneurs have sealed their participation in the maiden Executive Women Network Annual Conference scheduled for October 20. The event presents a paradigm shift in…

Facebook

Twitter