Alliance Motors Ghana, the exclusive distributor of Land Rover and Jaguar in Ghana is set to launch Jaguar’s first compact SUV, E-PACE on the 14th of April 2018 in Ghana at a private event for media, specially invited guests and Brand Ambassador, Joselyn Dumas.
The Jaguar E-PACE is a compact SUV that packs the design and performance of a Jaguar sports car into a spacious, practical and connected all-wheel drive.
“The Jaguar E-PACE is a 21st Century car designed to suit modern demand for space, luxury and practicality and does not compromise on performance. It is beautiful to look at, fun to get to know and possesses a soul and integrity that can only come from Jaguar. We are excited to unveil the E-PACE which has a price point that is more affordable to a wider range of motorists and attractive to new fans of the brand including couples and young families who want practicality and standout design,” says Martin Madsen, General Manager of Alliance Motors Ghana.
Jaguar E-Pace’s Standout Features:
- Sharp, Signature Eyes: E-PACE features Jaguar’s signature J-blade LED daytime running lights, alongside optional LED matrix headlights that provide the ultimate in night time visibility. These instantly recognizable eyes are complemented by slim, blade-like rear lamps that also feature full LED technology.
- Customise Colour: E-PACE is finished in one of 11 modern, eye-catching paints, including Caldera Red on the E-PACE First Edition model, which will only be on sale for one year. Other hues include Fuji White, Santorini Black, Borasco Grey, and Caesium Blue.
- All Wheel Drive: For performance across a wide range of conditions, the All Wheel Drive (AWD) technology is designed to ensure the joy of driving a Jaguar whatever the conditions.
- All Surface Progress Control (ASPC): Provides added confidence in slippery conditions. It’s a low-speed cruise control that helps the E-PACE cope with low-traction situations allowing drivers to concentrate on steering.
- Engine and transmissions: From power and sheer driving pleasure to fuel economy and refinement, there is a range of Ingenium engines available for the Jaguar E-PACE.
- Adaptive Dynamics: System delivers both precise dynamics and a supple ride by monitoring wheel position and body movements. Electronically controlled dampers adjust to optimize the suspension settings and provide the optimum balance between comfort, refinement and agility at all times.
- JaguarDrive Control: For a tailored driving experience, JaguarDrive Control allows drivers to select Normal, Eco, Dynamic or Winter mode – each subtly changing the steering and throttle mapping.
- Configurable Dynamics: A function of the E-PACE which allows drivers to personalize throttle mapping, gearbox shift points, steering settings and suspension to suit driving needs.
- Interior: Contemporary, stylish and beautifully crafted, the E-PACE interior is distinctly Jaguar with class-leading stowage.
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting: The system highlights unique design details with soft pools of light in a choice of ten different colours.
- Connect Pro Pack: Consists of Smart Settings, a 4G WiFi Hotspot, Pro Services and Navigation Pro.
- Remote: Provides information on the vehicle and enables remote interaction.
“The Jaguar E-PACE is expected to be the biggest and fastest-selling Jaguar in the company’s 95-year history. Our current in-house Jaguar promotion makes it easier than ever to become an E-PACE owner with 40% deposit due at signing and the difference tailored over the remaining 36 months for those who qualify,” adds Madsen.
The E-PACE is available with Standard, S, SE and HSE specification packs, in core or R-Dynamic styles. Customers have a choice of two diesel engines, with outputs of 110kW and 132kW, and two petrol engines, producing 183kW and 221kW, respectively.
All new Jaguar cars including the E-PACE come with a five year Care Plan: a five-year/100 000km service plan and a five-year/150 000km warranty, as standard.
The Jaguar E-PACE is now available in Ghana and all of Jaguar’s sub-Saharan Africa markets. Drivers will have the opportunity to test drive the E-PACE as well as customize their own E-PACE using the configurator on http://www.jaguar.com.gh